https://farragut.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/holidaybreak-01-e1477923795293.jpg 1000 1000 Lauren Pruett /wp-content/uploads/2015/07/AFA-logo-white-v2.png Lauren Pruett2016-10-31 11:47:342016-10-31 11:47:34Boarding parents: details on upcoming holiday breaks
Here’s a breakdown of the information boarding parents need to know for the upcoming holiday Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks.
- November 18th – 27th
- Dorms will open for boarders who wish to stay
- $800 fee to stay (taken from student account)
- Boarders will need spending money for food and off campus trips, such as the mall, fishing, and a dinner cruise
- Please send confirmation that your student is staying to Calvin Brown at email@example.com
- December 16th (early dismissal) – Jan 2nd, campus is closed during this time
- Check exam schedules before booking flights
- $95 per day charge for next day departure or early returns
- Please send your student’s round trip flight information to Calvin Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking purposes.