More Than Prepared
College placement counselors are impressed because our kids interview well. Our students are poised, articulate, and have advanced public speaking skills.
Personal College Placement and Counseling
Admiral Farragut Academy’s Director of College Placement guides and supports each student through academic preparation and the college selection, application, admissions, and results processes, all of which belong to the student. Our students take responsibility for their own efforts, trust their own judgment, chart a course for their own success, and the proof is evident.
Students who are interested in attending summer Leadership Programs in Medicine or National Security – Diplomacy, Intelligence & Defense, please email Mrs. Williar at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Socially Prepared for College and Beyond
When college admissions officers consider our students, what really sets them apart is their social preparedness, which can be attributed to:
- Responsibility and independence gained from our Boarding Program
- Discipline and leadership instilled through the Naval Science (NJROTC) Program
- Passion to live an active lifestyle through the Athletics, Nutrition, Sailing and Scuba Programs
- Ability to seamlessly blend with a multi-cultural domestic and international community
- An expectation to serve a community bigger than oneself
For More Information
At Farragut, we are dedicated to helping you as much as possible. Please select a button below to start the conversation.