Alumni Class Agents
Reconnect with Your Peers
It’s the best way for US to stay connected to YOU and connect you with EVERYONE ELSE! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a class agent.
- Serve as the primary contact for your classmates and liaison to Farragut.
- Keep Farragut informed on the significant events and accomplishments of your classmates.
- Assist classmates with updating their contact information.
- Assist Farragut with finding missing classmates through your class network.
- Keep classmates aware of all Giving Opportunities at Farragut.
- Encourage your classmates to attend Regional Alumni Gatherings.
- Assist Development staff with potential donors in your class
- Be the “initiator” for securing a class reunion chairperson for your 5th year reunion and each subsequent 5 year reunion.
How We Support You
- Most-updated class list and contact information.
- Recognition! Your efforts will be recognized at gatherings, in Reveille Magazine, on the website, and in the Alumni E-news.
- Invitation to attend a special thank you Sunday brunch during Homecoming weekend.
- Your own Farragut e-mail address (email@example.com) to manage communication (optional).
- Electronic logos, images, fonts, along with note cards, envelopes, and stamps for your preferred type of communication.
- Receive our school’s weekly e-news to stay “in the know.”
- We appreciate your support and effort to continue building the Farragut Alumni Community.