Attention all Farragut parents, grandparents, and families — you are invited to attend! Family Day begins early with a breakfast with your child hosted by SAGE Dining Services and includes a full breakfast menu with a Smoothie Bar and Waffle Station (YUM!). The rest of the day will follow a schedule that includes an Administrator’s Reception, Flag Raising Ceremony, special activities for Lower School, and classroom visitations for Upper School.
We hope to see you there!
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00-7:30 a.m. Boarding students and parents breakfast, Mess Hall
- 7:45-8:25 a.m. Boarders will have a Commandant’s Room Inspection and parents of boarders are encouraged to view this event.
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. Day students and parents breakfast, Mess Hall & West Lounge
- 8:00 a.m Administrator’s Reception, Roy M. Speer Student Center
Meet with the Headmaster, Capt Fine, Principals Anita Fine and Tom McGlinn, the Directors of Residential Life and Naval Science plus other keyadministrators
- 8:30 a.m. Call to Formation – all students report, West Grinder
- 8:45 a.m. Flag Raising Ceremony, West Grinder
- 9:00 a.m All students are dismissed to join their families for the following:
- Lower School parents please join us in the Chapel. After the Chapel, we will have special STEM activities in the classrooms.
- Upper School classroom visitations on the following schedule:
- 1st Period
- 2nd Period
- 3rd Period
- 4th Period
- No 5th or 6th Period
- 7th Period
- 8th Period
- 1st Period
- 11:15 a.m. Lower School Dismissal (no after care program)
- 11:30 a.m. Upper School Dismissal
12:00 p.m. Lunch for boarding students and staff only
There will be a Re-Enrollment table in the Student Center for your convenience.