Wine Chance Drawing: tickets due Friday, drawing during Homecoming football game
Buy your tickets or get your tickets in! All tickets will be due and the raffle drawing will be held on Friday, October 28, 2016 during half-time at the football game.
The board of the Admiral’s Athletic Club is proud to announce its 1st annual wine chance drawing. Students and the AAC will be selling tickets for $10 each and one lucky participant will win $5,000 worth of wine. This fundraising goal is to continue improvements for our sports complex and equipment. The proceeds from this chance drawing will be used to purchase things like:
- new soccer goals
- volleyball nets
- wrestling mats
- football helmets
- high jump landing pads
- sod for our playing fields
How do I get entered for a chance drawing to win?
- Students will be given 10 chance drawing tickets to sell for $10 each. The top 3 student sellers, who sell the most tickets (must sell more than 30 to qualify), have a chance to score these amazing prizes:
- 1st prize: Samsung 55 inch Smart LED TV, 4K Curved model KU7500 or similar AND an Xbox one game console.
- 2nd prize: 3 day Disney or Universal Studios vacation for a family of 4. Package includes park tickets, park hopper passes AND hotel.
- 3rd prize: Yeti cooler package that includes soft side ice chest, 64 oz. Rambler Bottle, 2 Rambler Colster AND 2 Rambler Lowball.
- Attention students: Additional tickets will be available in the Upper and Lower School offices. You must turn in the first money raised from the 10 raffle tickets before receiving additional tickets.
- Purchase during the academic day in the Lower School or Upper School Office.
- Purchase with game entry volunteer or at concessions during Athletic Events.
The raffle drawing will be held on Friday, October 28, 2016 during half-time at the football game (NOTE TIME CHANGED from November 4th). Winner does not have to be present.
Thank you and good luck,
The Admiral’s Athletic Club