Thursday, August 15th
This event is broken into two time slots for students of different grades.
Schedule for PreK-4th Grade Students
9:00-10:00 am Visit the Roy M. Speer Student Center
- Update and turn in forms
- Meet Farragut staff
- Sign-up for Aftercare
- Get information and sign-up for after-school clubs and activities (kindergarten-4th grade)
9:00-10:00 am Parents & Students Meet the Teacher in Their Classroom
- Become familiar with the classroom and relieve some of the “first-day” jitters.
- Drop off school supplies.
10:00 am sharp – Parent Meeting with Classroom Teacher in Their Classroom
- Review expectations, curriculum and other information pertinent to the class.
- During this time, students may go to the playground where childcare will be provided at no cost until 11:00 am.
Schedule for 5th-7th Grade Students
8:00 am sharp – ALL 5th Grade Families and NEW 6th & 7th Grade Families
- Informational Meeting in DeSeta Hall
8:00-11:00 am – NEW & RETURNING Students
- Visit the Roy M. Speer Student Center to:
- Update and turn in required forms
- Get class schedule
- Turn in lock combination and get your locker number
- Get information about our athletic program
- Learn about Naval Pride and Tradition
- Visit classrooms to meet your teachers (map of classrooms provided in Student Center)