8th to 12th Grade Day Students
- Within the online application, please provide the email addresses of student’s current Math and English teachers.
- An online link will be emailed from Farragut directly to the teacher. You are responsible for following up with the teachers to make sure they check their email inbox and complete the recommendations.
- CLICK HERE to download the Records Request Form.
- Transcripts are required from the most recent and/or previous 3 years of schooling.
- Transcripts must be sent by postal mail or express shipping directly from the student’s school to our Admissions Office.
- Transcripts must arrive in a signed, sealed envelope.
Please provide any additional information that you feel will allow us to determine if we can meet the needs of your child so that he/she has the greatest possible opportunity to succeed.
- The interview can be in-person, by Skype, or other approved web-based video (tour is optional).
- The interview and campus tour can be scheduled at the same time. Contact the admissions office to schedule a shadow day (opt.).
- All the items listed above must be submitted to complete your child’s application.
- Once the application is complete, each applicant’s file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Families are notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision by email.
- The priority deadline for enrollment to the following academic school year is June 1st.