Prekindergarten (three years old) to 7th Grade
- PreK3 applicants must be 3 years old and potty trained prior to Admission acceptance.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old prior to September 1st for Admission acceptance.
- PreK3: Within the online application, please provide the email address of your child’s current day care-giver or teacher (if applicable).
- Kindergarten-2nd grade: Within the online application, please provide one email address of your child’s most recent or current main classroom teacher.
- 3rd-7th grade: Within the online application, please provide two email addresses of your child’s most recent or current teachers.
*An online link will be emailed from Farragut directly to the teacher. You are responsible for following up with the teachers to make sure they check their email inbox and complete the recommendations.
- CLICK HERE to download the Records Request Form.
- Transcripts are required from the most recent and/or previous 3 years of schooling.
- Transcripts must be sent by postal mail or express shipping directly from the student’s school to our Admissions Office.
- Transcripts must arrive in a signed, sealed envelope.
*Not required if a student is entering school for the first time.
Please provide any additional information that you feel will allow us to determine if we can meet the needs of your child so that he/she has the greatest possible opportunity to succeed.
- The interview and campus tour can be scheduled at the same time.
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays only.
- Kindergarten through 6th grade (7th graders will shadow an 8th grade student).
- The application must be completed prior to scheduling the student shadow date. Paying the $100 application fee is optional until after the student has shadowed and the family has made the decision to move forward with their application. Please contact the admissions office for application payment instructions and to schedule your shadow: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 727-384-5500 ext 220.
- All the items listed above must be submitted to complete your child’s application.
- Once the application is complete, each applicant’s file is reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Families are notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision by email.
- The priority deadline for enrollment to the following academic school year is June 1st.