Thank you to the following educators and staff members who have dedicated their lives to our institution and our students. #WeAreFarragut Read more
Doug Pearson and Corky Newcombe, class agents for the Class of 1966 South, came to campus last week and presented a special gift to honor former Headmaster Robert J. Fine, Jr.’s 30 years of service to the Academy. The presentation of this gift was heartfelt and there was not a dry eye in the room. Pearson read the following letter aloud.
Alex DeSeta ’04 recently volunteered his 58-foot Leopard Catamaran, the Aqua Bob, to take 18-year-old Corbin Delk out onto the Charleston Harbor.
SAGE Dining has released this welcome message to our families.
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM – Back to School Event – K-4th
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM – Meet the Teacher K-4th
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Parent/Teacher Meeting K-4th
- 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM – Informational Meeting 5th-7th
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Meet the Teacher 5th-7th
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM – New boarders move in
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Returning boarders move in
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Upper School Meet the Teacher
- 8:00 AM – 3:05 PM – First Day of School
- Updated letter sent August 12
- Important 2021 Start of School letter sent July 22nd
- Summer Reading List
- Online Bookstore: Bookstore opens on August 2. Order from August 9 – August 15, 2021 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders $99 and over purchased through your Bookstore. *Offer expires at 11:59pm CDT. Free shipping not eligible on rental and marketplace purchases.
- Contacts, Quicklinks, Handbooks, and Other Publications
- The Anchor Campus Store hours and information: From July 31 – August 9, all clothing, including uniforms, $60 or less per item, and school supplies, $15 or less per item, are tax-free.
Updated August 5, 2021