During the previous school year, the Parents’ Group (PG) raised up to $96,000 through fundraiser events including the Golf Tournament and the Annual Auction.
First Day of School: Wednesday, August 22nd
Lower School: Friday, August 17th
- 9:30-10:00 am – NEW 5th-7th Grade Families – Informational Meeting in the West Lounge
- 10:00-12:00 pm – NEW & RETURNING Students – Visit the Roy M. Speer Student Center & Visit with Teachers in Their Classrooms
- Meet Athletic Coaches, Parents’ Group Rep, Admiral’s Athletic Club Rep, Naval Pride and Tradition Director, School Nurse.
- Get locker assignments.
- Update & turn in paperwork if not already turned in.
- Visit classrooms to meet your teachers.
Upper School: Tuesday, August 21
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Stop by classrooms to meet your child’s teachers. Your child’s schedule and the classroom map will be provided prior to the event.
“One of the worst-best feelings in life is getting doused with gatorade,” Softball Coach Linda Derk said with a laugh. “You know you’re getting doused because you’re a champion, but wow it’s a sticky, gross feeling. It’s so worth it though. I wouldn’t change it for the world.”
Champion is just the right word for the softball team, who knocked out Orlando’s Cornerstone Charter Academy to win the first Class 3A state softball championship in Farragut history.