It is with great enthusiasm that we share the new design of Admiral Farragut Academy’s website led by the Advancement Team. The new website is responsive to all mobile and tablet devices which will provide a better user experience.
We have also recently created a featured video called “Only at Farragut” which gives others a glimpse into our school culture and student opportunities: Watch it now!
Parents, we hope you will find these sections helpful and relevant:
- Quicklinks icon on top right of page is a quick way to get access to school announcements, after school activities registration, FOCUS, the dining menu, faculty and staff directory, and more.
- Parents section of website has useful publications like student handbooks, information on who to contact, how to be involved, giving to the Annual Fund, and more.
- News and Happenings located under Campus Life
- School Calendars located under Campus Life but also accessible by quicklinks.
- Athletic Schedule and Results
- FOCUS will continue to be your internal school communications website and will not change. Please continue to use that to view your child’s grades and homework assignments.
Alumni, we hope you will find these sections helpful and relevant:
- Alumni section of the website has useful information about upcoming and past events, giving to the school, news, and more.
- Submit an Alumni Update
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Yearbook
Thank you for your patience during this time of transition. If you find errors and want to help us fix them, please send an email to our school’s webmaster, Jessica Van Curen, at email@example.com with the page you were on and explain the error.
We hope you find great pride in the new website! It is our #1 marketing tool to prospective families and is directly related to the success of our school.
The Advancement Team
Admiral Farragut Academy