Read below for the 2017-2018 Athletics Fall Season Recap.
- Had a credible season under first year Head Coach Rick Kravitz. Held a 4-7 record and lost in the first round of post season to district. Looking forward to building for next season.
- Had an outstanding season under the direction of Head Coach Reva Moeller. The boys team qualified for the regional tournament and the team had its first district champion and state qualifier in many years, Philip Henderson.
Swimming and Diving
- Head Coach Jan Browning lead her team to another outstanding season qualify for regionals. We also had a diver for the first time in many years, 7th-grader Jillian Aprile, who qualified for the regional diving competition.
- Senior Robbie Vinson had an outstanding year and qualified for the regional tournament under the direction of Head Coach Destry Fudge.
- With new Head Coach Wes Post, the Volleyball team had many challenges to get through in the first year. But with the help of Middle School and JV Coach Valeri Fowler, Coach Post was able to start a change in culture for the Volleyball Program. Seniors Ally Collins and Carrington Hazley helped the Varsity team finish 5-8 and start to build a program that will continue to get better with many young athletes coming through the program.