After School Options
Junior Varsity or Varsity
- Fall: Cross Country, Golf, Swimming, and Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball, Soccer, and Wrestling
- Spring: Baseball, Lacrosse, Softball, Tennis, and Track & Field
New clubs may be started with enough student interest and a faculty/staff sponsor.
- Key Club
- Multicultural Club
- National Honor Society / National Junior Honor Society
- Spanish Honor Society
- Mu Alpha Theta
- Spoken Word Poetry Club
- Book Club
- Sailing Team
- Dragon Boat Racing
- Guitar Club
- Drill Team
- Dive Club
- Drone Club
- Robotics Club
- Fellowship of Christian Students (Boarding)
Students may spend their afternoon or during the weekend at the school’s waterfront boat basin.
- Paddle Boarding
- Seine and Cast Netting
During the week boarding students have opportunities to attend an event on or off campus.
- Movie Night
- Mall Trip
- Fellowship of Christian Students
- Boarding students not involved in a sport are required to be outdoors at 4:00 p.m. for daily physical exercise.
- Home Athletic Games
Study Hall and Room Study
Boarding students attend study hall or Room Study every Monday-Thursday and on Sunday from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- During study hall faculty and staff members monitor students in the Student Center and are available for homework assistance.
- Room study is a privilege for boarding students who are keeping up their grades.
- The Cadet Union (also known as Calvin’s Lounge) is a study area located on the second floor of Farragut Hall. Students may study together in this room with prior approval.
- Private tutors are also scheduled to meet with students during this time.