Tuition and Fees
Admiral Farragut Academy
Financing an Admiral Farragut Academy education is a major investment in your child’s future. Parents choose Farragut because of its academic and signature programs, global community, hands-on opportunities, personalized attention with small class sizes, and superior faculty and coaches.
2023-2024 School Year
A daily lunch is included in school tuition. All families are required to pay an annual $200 Enrollment/Re-Enrollment Fee per student.
|Grade||Type of Student||Tuition if Paid with One-Time Full Payment||Student Enrollment & Re-Enrollment Fee||Tuition Deposit|
|Kindergarten||Lower School Day||$15,600||$200||$2,000|
|1st – 5th||Lower School Day||$18,700||$200||$2,500|
|6th – 7th||Lower School Day||$20,900||$200||$2,500|
|8th – 12th||Upper School Day||$26,100||$200||$2,500|
|8th – 12th||Upper School 5-Day U.S. Domestic Boarding||$46,000||$200||$4,000|
|8th – 12th||Upper School 7-Day U.S. Domestic Boarding||$54,800||$200||$4,000|
|8th – 12th||Upper School 7-Day International Boarding||$59,900||$200||$9,000|
- If a family is choosing to pay on a payment plan, the flat fee will be required during enrollment/re-enrollment and is managed through SchoolAdmin.
- Regardless of the date of enrollment or re-enrollment, if any payment plan is selected, you are responsible for all retroactive payments due starting on July 1st.
- Current students cannot be re-enrolled until the previous year’s tuition is paid.
Scholarships Make Private School Education a Reality for Many Families
Admiral Farragut Academy is proud to offer scholarships to talented and hardworking students who enrich the Farragut institution and community. All families must complete the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) via School and Student Services (SSS) to be considered for a scholarship.
Tuition Does Not Include
- Books and Access Fees
- Entrance Fees or Overnight Field Trips
- Student School Supplies
- After School Activities or Extra-Curriculars
- Center for Academic Success Services
- Aftercare (Grades K-4)
- Private Tutoring
- AP Course Test Fees ($97 per exam)
- Aviation Course Fees or Scuba Course Fees
- Boarding Student Expense Accounts (mandatory for boarding students)
- Medical Insurance for international students (estimated at $1,200)
Like other independent schools, Admiral Farragut Academy depends on parents, grandparents, staff, trustees, alumni and friends to contribute to our Farragut Fund each year. Gifts are fully tax-deductible.
Contact the Business Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-384-5503.
Admiral Farragut Academy fully supports all anti-discrimination laws and does not engage in any unlawful discrimination. The school is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization.
WE WON BEST OF THE BAY
Admiral Farragut Academy won BEST PRIVATE SCHOOL in 2019, 2020, 2021, and again in 2022 by the Tampa Bay Times’ People’s Choice Best of the Best: Best Private School for Grade School, Middle School, and High School!
For More Information
At Farragut, we are dedicated to helping you as much as possible. Please select a button below to start the conversation.