Thanksgiving Break Trip to New York City
Students are invited to attend the New York City trip during Thanksgiving Break (November 19-26, 2016) which will be led by Mrs. Rue. The trip is an estimated cost of $2,730.
During this trip students will…
- Explore destinations off the traditional tourist path in the world’s city.
- Visit and tour some of the US’s most regarded universities and meet with admissions staff.
- Stand on the floor of the United Nations General Assembly Hall, where each year heads of state from all the world’s nations convene to discuss issues of global significance.
- Explore the complicated and historically significant tensions during industrialization as New York was on the rise in the nineteenth century.
- Experience the vibrant and diverse culinary history of New York City.
View the PDF with more information