Reading unlocks the power of information and imagination. Studies show that students who read 20 minutes a day are exposed to 1.8 million words per year! This not only leads to a stronger vocabulary but translates into higher grades. Come out and explore the benefits of reading during our Arctic Adventure Book Fair which begins on November 4th. Your child will be motivated to read by the wide selection of books and they will remember the book fair experience for years to come. It is fun and educational for the whole family. Family event and Chili Cook-off on Thursday, November 7th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. All proceeds benefit the library.
Scholastic Book Fair Schedule
- Monday, November 4th to Wednesday, November 6th the fair is open from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday, November 7th the fair is open from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Arctic Blast Family Night Event – Thursday, November 7th (Please note the date change)
- Games and Third Annual Chili-Cook off begins at 5:30 pm and runs until 7:30 pm
- Do you or someone you know makes a great pot of chili? Do you think you have what it takes to win the coveted Golden Chili Award? If so, plan to enter this friendly competition to earn bragging rights to the best AFA chili. Sign up with Ms. Calder at email@example.com.
- Friday, November 8th the fair is open form 7:30 am until noon
- Learn more on the book fair homepage
New Online Shopping Experience
- October 26th through November 8th
- You now have access to shop The Scholastic Store and earn rewards for your school with every purchase when shop this page online! Explore thousands of best-selling books, collections, new releases, educational toys, games, and more. All online items priced as marked. All orders will be shipped to your home.
Now Offering E-Wallet
- Go cash-free! Set up a student eWallet. Give your student a secure, cash-free way to shop the fair. Simply create a free account, preauthorize a spending limit, and have funds immediately available.
- Available Oct 21 – Nov 8.
- Learn more about e-wallet