“Reach for the Stars” was record-breaking fundraiser and gala for Admiral Farragut Academy
Admiral Farragut Academy’s “Reach for the Stars” Fundraising Auction and Gala this past Saturday, April 6th was an amazing evening! This year’s auction format was an entirely new concept and with hard work, ingenuity, and the over-achieving attitude that is associated with Admiral Farragut Academy, we went forth to Reach For the Stars and put on a record-breaking gala in our brand new event space, DeSeta Hall. This was a collaborative effort between the Parents’ Group Executive Board, Farragut staff, volunteers, and hired-vendors. We cannot thank you enough for everyone involved in the planning and execution of this fundraising event, and for those who attended and participated in the auction to support the school.
We had over 250 people in attendance which was our largest attendance to date. Our gross income was over $220,000 including the silent and live auction items, and also Michael Israel’s artwork which accounted for over $80,000 of total sales! We will hopefully be able to provide the exact amount of net profit within the next month once all the expenses have been paid.
The money raised will be used to have the greatest impact possible for our students.
Special thank you to our event sponsors:
The Unforgettable Universe: $10,000 Sponsor
- The Klingel Family and TSE Industries Inc.
The Glorious Galaxy: $5,000 Sponsor
- Ed DeSeta ‘67N and The DeSeta Group
- Christian Wagner ‘82N
- John Poe Architects, WRD Construction Consultants, and Gilbane Building Company
The Shooting Stars: $2,500 Sponsor
- First Home Bank
- Wallace, Welch and Willingham
- Peter Kip and Custom Crafted Cars
- The Adolfsson Family
- Blue Water Executive Management LLC
Special thank you to our corporate partners:
- Printing: ProForma Mega Marketing Solutions
- Catering: Catering by the Family
- Outdoor Furniture: Coastal Fine Furniture
- Decorating: Cheers!
- Coldwell Banker St. Pete Beach
- Paradise News Magazine
- Clear Channel Outdoor