At morning formation on Wednesday, September 6, Naval Science announced cadet promotions for the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year.
SPECIAL ORDER NO. 1-18
With the recommendation of the Senior Naval JROTC Science Instructor, Commander Rick Schock, the following promotions and positions are announced for the 1st semester of the school year 2018-2019.
The following cadets are promoted to the position and rank indicated below:
- Regimental Commander
CCDR Evan Schlifstein
- Regimental Chief of Staff
CLCDR Valentina Fornaro
- Regimental Operations Officer
CLTJG Fernando Robalino
- Regimental Administration Officer
CLTJG Amy Xu
- Regimental Public Affairs Officer
CPO3 Diana Romanovskaya
- Regimental Logistics Officer
CLTJG Ty Ulevich
- Regimental Ordinance Officer
CENS Kenneth Fisher
- Regimental Supply Officer
CPO2 Vladimir Poliak
- Regimental Training Officer
CLTJG Ashton Raymer
- Alpha Battalion Commander
CLCDR Spencer Kirkland
- Alpha Battalion Executive Officer
CLTJG Alexis Hernandez
- Bravo Battalion Commander
CLCDR Gianni DeFelice
- Bravo Battalion Executive Officer
CLTJG Harold Zhang
- Charlie Battalion Commander
CLCDR Alex Oi
- Charlie Battalion Executive Officer
CLTJG Maya Cooney
Congratulations to our new cadet officers!
This year the regiment also developed a STUDENT LEADER CADET CREED. It reads as following:
- I am a student leader at Admiral Farragut Academy.
- I am proud of this school’s heritage and rich Naval History.
- My every action will be guided by the Navy’s core values of Honor, Courage and Commitment.
- I fully embrace and work to promote Admiral Farragut’s goals as stated in the Academy’s Mission Statement.
- I understand and enthusiastically support a culture of Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Discipline, and Wellness.
- I will listen carefully to others, seriously and thoughtfully considering the ideas of those who may think differently.
- I will work hard to ensure every member of our international student body is embraced by inclusive, supportive and empathetic behavior.
- I will be impartial and fair in my decision making.
- I will wear my uniform proudly and behave in a humble manner that is encouraging to others.
- I pledge my support to help every cadet achieve academic success as well as their personal goals.
- I will lead in the classroom, on the athletic field, and on the grinder. I am aware that I represent my Academy in and out of uniform, on and off campus.
- I accept all challenges and will work through the chain of command to make the Admiral Farragut Academy student experience one of achievement, personal accomplishment, and community.