Project Lead the Way Certification, 2014
2006 – present
- ESOL certified
- PLTW certified
- Girl Scouts Coordinator
- Elementary Yearbook Advisor
- Technology Support
- Lego Robotics Club Advisor for 2nd-7th grade
- Makerspace Club Advisor for 4th-7th grade
- Academic Review Committee
2004 – present
- Mentor/ Interning Teacher Support
2003 – 2005
- PTA/Booster President, Lynch Elementary
2000 – 2007
- Elementary School Teacher, Lynch Elementary
Mrs. LoRusso was a teacher in public school for 7 years. She taught 1st grade for 3 years, 3rd grade for 1 year and 4th grade for 3 years. She was the teacher representative for the Booster’s Club for 7 years, 2 of which she served as president. She was also on the School Improvement Writing team and served as the Site Based Coach, training new teachers. Mrs. LoRusso has attended numerous trainings and is ESOL certified.
For the past few years, Mrs. LoRusso has been taking computer classes to further her knowledge of how to operate and repair computers.
At Farragut, Mrs. LoRusso is the STEM teacher for 4th – 7th grade, 5th grade Math teacher, and mentor for new teachers.
In March ’08, Mrs. LoRusso earned her black belt alongside her husband at Kinect Martial Arts. Reading and working on computers are her favorite pastimes.