Degree: Graduate Level Continuing Education
School: Grand Canyon University Graduate Studies
Degree: Education Program for Arizona Teaching Certification
School: Rio Salado College
Year: July 2010
Degree: Master of Science in Administration
School: Central Michigan University College of Graduate Studies- Mount Pleasant, MI.
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Administration
School: Central Michigan University – Mount Pleasant, MI.
Mrs. Kolodetsky in an exceptionally educated and accomplished professional with over twenty years of comprehensive expertise in educational instruction; strategic collaborative curriculum development; military academic advisement for multiple college programs; and business owner and CEO of Innovative Learning Center – ILC, (LLC). The company focuses mainly on high school and college level math tutoring and student preparation programs for both the S.A.T. and G.E.D. Mrs. Kolodetsky is also an experienced educator in English language arts, Algebra I, Algebra II, geometry, trigonometry, and technology-based learning programs.
Affiliations and Certifications
- 2015 Student Council Adviser for Huachuca City School
- 2014-2015 Academic and Regional Adviser for Imagine School Science Fair Committee
- 2014 Teacher of the Year for Imagine Charter School in Sierra Vista, Arizona
- 2010 Certificate for Arizona Structured English Immersion Endorsement, K-12
- 2010 Certificate for Arizona Career and Technical Education Business and Marketing, K-12
- 2009-2010 Student Council Adviser for First Baptist Christian Academy Student Council
- 2008 Certificate for University of Arizona South Math and Science Curriculum Alignment
- 2007-2010 Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary of the Parent Teacher Organization for FBCA
- 2004 Volunteer of the Year for Small Community Groups, Fort Polk, LA
- 2003-2004 Soccer and Cheerleader Coach for Fort Polk Youth Services
- 2002-2004 Fund Manager for Family Readiness Group, JRTC, SOT-D at Fort Polk, LA
- 2002-2004 Education Counselor for Army Community Services, Employment Readiness for Fort Polk