- 2010-2013 Pinellas County Schools – Educator
- 2004 – Present Freelance Graphic Designer/Photographer
- 1998 – 2004 PriceWaterhouseCoopers – Lotus Notes Developer/ Administrator
- 1995 – 1998 University of Florida – Coordinator Computer Applications
- 1990- 1995 Tampa General Hospital – Network Engineer
- 1987- 1995 United States Air Force / Florida National Guard
Mr. Fudge has had a diverse career spanning 30 years. His first loves have always been art, photography, and creativity. He enjoys working with students and helping them to think creatively and critically–realizing that they can do it.
Mr. Fudge was born in Louisiana and raised in Tampa. He has a son, Destry Jr.(26) who graduated from Florida A&M University with a degree in psychology and now lives in Atlanta; two daughters that attend Admiral Farragut Academy, Maiya and Mikayla.
I expect my students to become productive and self-directed learners through critical thinking and problem-solving tasks. Learning should occur in a risk free learning environment. Students should feel free to learn without criticism, humiliation or embarrassment by others. This process will create a feeling of confidence that enables the students to participate in future topics and bring his/her own ideas into the learning equation. I want my students to leave the classroom and be successful in high school and life. I would like to see an academically strong and enjoyable year for all students. Through student, parent, and teacher involvement, all students should succeed.