Day Summer Camps
at Admiral Farragut Academy our Fun and educational, day summer camps in St. Petersburg, Florida for boys and girls ages Kindergarten and up. Camps available are listed in the menu on the right hand side of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are summer camps open to the public?
Yes. Our summer day camps are available to the public and those who do not attend Admiral Farragut Academy.
Is before or aftercare available?
Yes, aftercare is available for our Anchors Away and Mine Camp campers up to grade 5. No aftercare is available for sports camps. Aftercare is available until 5:30 p.m.
Do you offer sibling discounts?
Some camps, yes. A sibling discount is offered for the second and additional siblings attending certain day camps during the same week.
Is lunch included? What about allergies?
Lunch in included in Mine Camp, and is available for a fee for Anchors Away, and Scuba Camp.
- Admiral Farragut Academy is a peanut-free school and does not serve any foods with peanuts or allow snacks with peanuts to be brought to school. When you register, you will be asked to disclose your child’s allergies.
Is camp in session on national holidays like Memorial or Independence Day?
Summer day camps are not open on holidays such as Memorial Day or Independence Day.
What is the policy on cancellations and refunds?
Refunds will only be given if:
- A child’s enrollment in camp and/or aftercare is canceled within two weeks or less of the camp start date, not your camp session date. For example, if camp begins Tuesday, June 1st, notification must be received prior to Tuesday, May 18th. If you signed up for session 4, you still need to cancel by the May 18th deadline. Our camp instructors have already hired their staff for the number of campers that were registered prior to the deadline.
- A camp is canceled due to minimum enrollment not being met.
- You may not swap camp sessions or aftercare once the session has started.
- Admiral Farragut Academy does not prorate for partial attendance if your child cannot attend camp for the full session, a national holiday, or for closures due to weather.
Required Pinellas County License Board (PCLB) forms for all K-4th grade campers
All children in K-4th grade who are attending summer camp at Admiral Farragut Academy and who are not enrolled for the academic school year, must complete the attached forms and turn them in by the first day of camp. These forms are required by our licensing with the Pinellas County License Board (PCLB).
- Food Experience Form
- Child’s Enrollment Form
- Emergency Medical Release (Notary required. Farragut does have notaries on campus if needed.)
Please call 727-384-5500 ext 247 if you have any questions. Again, if your child is currently enrolled and you’ve already submitted this paperwork, you can disregard this.