Farragut Hall

Farragut Hall was originally a hotel built in 1925. When it became the schools, the hotel rooms on the second and third floors were converted into dorm rooms and the first floor was converted into administrative offices, lounges, the Mess Hall, and Ship’s Store. Today it is still a local historic landmark.

  • Jungle Country Club, 1934

  • Jungle Country Club, 1934