Admiral Farragut Academy is hosting St. Petersburg’s American Stage summer camps
This year Admiral Farragut Academy has opened the doors of DeSeta Hall to American Stage. At American Stage, they provide quality theatre training in a positive and inspiring environment that gives young people the tools to be fearless, focused, and flexible on stage and in life. Studying theatre arts does not only help students become accomplished and confident performers, but it also empowers creative, intellectual, and emotional growth. Their staff is comprised of professional theatre artists and educators. All experience levels are welcome in summer camps!
Summer Camp meets Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Lunch is now included each day of summer camps. Dietary options available – details to come.
- Each camp culminates in a final sharing on the last day of the session beginning at 5pm
- Pre-Care and After-Care are available for an additional fee. Pre-Care meets from 8am-9am and After-Care meets from 3pm-5pm.
- Classrooms are broken down into four age levels:
- Summer Camp: rising grades K-2 & rising grades 3-5 (Students in grades K-2 groups must be at least 5 years of age).
- Summer Institute: rising grades 6-8 & rising grades 9-12.
- 1 week-long sessions are $225
- 2 week-long session is $415
- 3 week-long musical theatre sessions are $610
- A $25 discount is available for the 2nd child enrolled in the family. Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- A 10% discount is available for Prep school family members and Teachers (with ID). Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- Supervised extended care is available before and after camp. Pre-care service (8am-9am) is $40 per week and after-care (3pm-5pm) is $70 per week. Daily rates are also available for extended care.
For a complete list of camp offering and more information, please visit: