Planning is in full force and programs are really starting to take shape. With so many moving parts, I thought it would be important to provide a quick update on what is going on in the busy month of November.
Place your Poinsettia Sale order by our new extended deadline November 16, 2018, and you can pick them up November 29 & 30 in the West Lounge. These beautiful plants make a great gift for clients, neighbors, teachers, and your favorite mailman! It will also help get fundraising going for this school year. Click here to purchase. We are all set on volunteers for the pickup days, thank you!
Our next event is the Golf Tournament on November 16, 2018, starting at 7:30 am. Because this is a half-day of school, aftercare will be available for enrolled Lower School students who have parents playing in or volunteering for the Golf Tournament. Lunch will be provided for all aftercare students. Please email email@example.com to reserve aftercare for this event. Click here to register to golf or sponsor a hole.
Our immediate needs are the following:
- Assistance with the Golf Tournament
- Corporate sponsors – are you a business owner? Would you consider being a corporate sponsor?
- Golfers – please tell your friends! We have some great prizes such as hotel stays, restaurant gift cards, booze, massages, and more!
- Volunteers – during the event to help all our golfers have a great experience!
- Donors – if you cannot participate but would like to donate, that would be appreciated.
- Volunteers to help out with the Lucky Bag
Our next Parents’ Group Meeting will be on Wednesday, December 5th at 8:00 a.m. in the Mess Hall. This meeting will focus on executing the event strategy for the school’s auction/benefit featuring artist Michael Israel (watch video) on April 6, 2019. We will be looking for volunteers who have talents in Marketing, Entertainment, Sponsorships, Donations, Auction, Catering, Venue, Production, and other Miscellaneous items.
Thank you so much to all our volunteers and AFA staff who are working so hard to make this a fantastic November!
President, AFA Parents’ Group